Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's been a hectic couple of weeks for me.  I managed to get Finding the Path finished, the cover art done (and oh so beautiful it is!) and published to Amazon.  Initial sales are good, as are reviews.  This makes a wee author happy.

Amazon link to Finding the Path  (Check out that cover!)

Goodreads link to same

Doing that has meant that I haven't had much time to blog.  I also have gotten busy on another book - well, technically I have three in various stages right now, but I am concentrating on one in particular right now.  It involves shapeshifters, and I think it's going to be pretty good.  No post-apocalypse in this one; it's set in modern-day Austin, TX.

1300 words today, hopefully twice that tomorrow.  I think I've cracked what helps my hero defeat the villain, if I can just get it laid out properly.  About halfway done - 35,000 words total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment